Thursday 31 March 2011

EVEN I HAVE U...I STILL ALONE....

IF YOU GET WET..YOU`LL GET SICK
i need you
I LOVE YOU***the boy: LALALALA***
THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE MY TUMMY FEEL
like when we were meet
i went to pick u some flower..but it was a venus fly trap and it bit my head, so i kill it and got you this pieces of grass instead..:)
KEEP ME SAVE WHEN I SLEEP
i think you should meet my boyfriend, i bet she could teach you how to be more handsome
IF MY HEART HAD A FACE..I MIGHT BE SMILING
I WISH YOU WOULD LOVE ME
i cant sleep because my pilow is too wet
THIS IS NORMAL??
if you leave i might DIE
PLEASE DON`T BREAK MY HEART THAT I GIVE IT TO YOU
even is heaven i hell without you
aww..the sky is crying
i dont ever like the snail
NO MATTER HOW MUCH I PRACTICE, I CANT MAKE DRAWING OF YOU PREETY ENOUGH
(WHO CAN TAKE MY HEART AFTER HIM???I DONT KNOW...I HAVE TO FORGET HIM AND BUILD A NEW LIFE..IS IT BETTER???)


No comments:

Post a Comment